IGeLU Leganto Product Working Group
The mission of the Working Group is to support the communication and engagement between the Leganto user community and Ex Libris. This is achieved through the coordination of events and activities that enhance the development of Leganto, including:
- Advocating on behalf of the user community
- Coordinating NERs enhancement process with the ELUNA WG
- Attending regular meetings with Ex Libris
- Participating in focus groups
- Organising webinars and IGeLU News in Brief updates
- Monitoring the Leganto email list
- Assisting with planning the IGeLU Conference
The IGeLU Leganto Working Group operates jointly with the ELUNA Leganto Working Group.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Working Group members meets monthly.
- Responsible for communication with Ex Libris and Steering Committees and overall coordination and communication
- Leganto Product Working Group Liaison
- IGeLU Steering Committee representative attends Leganto PWG meetings
- Working Group Members
- Encourage the development of the Leganto User community through participation in the Leganto-L list, conference presentations, meetings, “show and tell”, and contributing to the IGeLU website and News in Brief
- Collate and champion product developments in accordance with the needs of the user community
- Champion technical concerns on behalf of the user community
The Leganto list is an unmoderated discussion list about Ex Libris’ Leganto reading list system. The list is hosted by ELUNA and IGeLU. Subscription is open to Ex Libris customers and to employees of Ex Libris and/or its affiliates and resellers. See the Leganto email list page for details.