The IGeLU Leganto Product Working Group was formed in 2016, to support the release of the Ex Libris product, Leganto. The Working Group’s members are both development partners and early adopters of the product. The purpose of the Working Group is to strengthen the product through the establishment of a relationship between the user community and Ex Libris.
The goal of this group is to grow the relationship between the user community and Ex Libris, and co-ordinate the enhancement and future development of Leganto.
- Group members will share implementation challenges and successes.
- Group members will discuss and bring product development ideas to Ex Libris.
- Group will participate in Ex Libris meetings and conferences to promote Leganto.
- The group will bring Leganto technical concerns to Ex Libris.
- The group will share information about their work on the IGeLU website.
The committee will achieve its objectives by:
- Maintaining key documents relevant to the functioning of the committee
- Providing contributions for IGeLU website and News in Brief
- Participating in meetings and conferences to promote Leganto
- Encouraging the development of a user community through the Leganto-L mailing list
- Gathering user cases, related to ideas for product development and technical concerns, through the Leganto-L Mailing list
- Promoting user cases with Ex Libris to facilitate product development and championing of technical concerns
- Conducting “Show and Tell” sessions
Contact the chair at email@example.com.
|Sue Harmer (University of New South Wales)||Coordinator|
|Louise McGillis (Memorial University of Newfoundland)|
|Linda Sheedy (Curtain University)|
|Chris Jones (University of Sheffield)|
|Angela Laurins (University of Edinburgh)|
|Paolo Buoso (Free University of Bolzano)|
|Maribel Alvarado (Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile)||IGeLU Steering Committee Liaison|