This is the traditional pre-conference IGeLU News-in-Brief, and we do have – like always – much information to share with you all.
We hope you appreciate this kind of information dissemination and value the content of our newsletter.
Thanks for all the contributors that did find the time beside their regular jobs and conference preparations to share their news and developments in a short and hopefully nice to read format.
You can read the stories by clicking on the links in this TOC, and follow us on Twitter for the latest updates.
Theo Engelman, IGeLU Steering Committee
In this issue:
- Final Berlin 2013 conference programme now published
- INUG meeting and Welcome reception at the Free University Berlin, Saturday, September 7th
- Q&A form for general and product specific sessions
- News from the SFX Product Working Group
- News from the Voyager Product Working Group
- News from the Primo/Metalib Product Working Group
- The Linked Open Data Special Interest Working Group getting results
- 8th IGeLU Assembly of Members