This is the first IGeLU News-in-Brief in 2013 and there is so much information to share with you all that News-in-Brief is getting more and more an euphemism. We hope you like this edition and read interesting information in it.
Thanks again for all the contributors who were kind enough to take the time sharing their news and developments in a short and readable format.
You can read the stories by clicking on the links in this TOC, and follow us on Twitter for the latest updates.
Theo Engelman, IGeLU Steering Committee
- 8th IGeLU conference in Berlin on track
- Linked Open Data SIWG on the move
- News from NERS
- News from the Rosetta User Group
- News from the Alma Product Working Group
- News from the Primo/Metalib Product Working Group
- News from the Aleph Product Working Group
- News from the Voyager Product Working Group
- Pivotal Replacement project
- Report from the Steering Committee meeting in Berlin, March 2013