IGeLU is very pleased to receive the news of an enhancement in the Ex Libris Support Portal (Salesforce) which was heavily requested by customers during the latest INUG meeting in St. Petersburg September 10 2017. Now customers are able to give In-case Feedback in the Ex Libris support portal!
Here are the details:
- All Ex Libris customers can use In-Case Feedback.
- The functionality is available for all open cases.
- This new functionality allows you to give your feedback about how Ex Libris is handling the case while the case is still open.
- The new functionality can be used from the Ex Libris Support Portal.
The In-Case Feedback button is located at the top right of the screen on the main page of the specific open case.
After clicking on the Feedback button in an existing case, the In-Case Feedback page is opened.
Choose a category from the pre-defined list and then provide your feedback in free text.
- Once submitted, the In-Case Feedback is attached to the case and an email notification is sent to the Ex Libris case owner.
Currently In-Case Feedback can only be used once for each open case.
The Support Manager or Team Leader will review the feedback, acknowledge it, and comment if needed.
After the review process is completed, an email notification is sent to the customer.
Customers are encouraged to use this new functionality and thus to share feedback on how their open cases are being handled.
The In-Case Feedback feature is a very efficient channel for customers to share feedback about how their case is being handled while it is still open.
It does not replace other channels:
- Please continue to use the Case Comments as usual for ongoing communication with your support analyst.
- The In-Case Feedback does not replace the Ex Libris Escalation Policy. Please follow the Escalation Policy if you need to raise the urgency of a case.
- Please continue to share your satisfaction rate with Ex Libris by answering the Case Satisfaction Surveys once your case is closed.